Aloha Nawa Fam,
Behind the scenes have been a nonstop water hose, setting up a lot of events through the rest of summer and into the fall. We got Barbies, Pup mosh, Power Exchange, and of course, more rope events!
Special thanks to Mr Thudly for fixing one of the house florentine floggers, and reinforcing the bondage table in the lounge area.
Here’s some events I got my eye on links will be added on Fetlife, Instagram, and housenawa.com as they become available:
- July 14 – Group Massage Presented by Les: In this workshop/play party multiple volunteer masseurs or masseuses will work together to stimulate and pleasure each attendee. https://housenawa.com/product/july-14-group-massage-presented-by-les/
- July 16 – Foundation of Power Exchange Dynamics 3 https://housenawa.com/product/foundations-for-power-exchange-relationships-3/
- July 21 – Intro To Shibari Part 3 and 4 https://housenawa.com/product/july-21-intro-to-shibari-part-3-and-4/
- Jul 22 – Ken and Barbie Pink Dungeon Party https://housenawa.com/product/ken-and-barbie-pink-dungeon-party/
- Jul 24 – ABC’s of Kink Presented by Perfectpeacock https://housenawa.com/product/jul-24-abcs-of-kink-presented-by-perfectpeacock/
- Jul 28 – Foundation of Power Exchange Dynamics 4 https://housenawa.com/product/foundations-for-power-exchange-relationships-with-meister-schmerz-part-4/
- Jul 29 – Masks and Lace Presented by Fortheculturehawaii (coupon code “devilnawa”) https://www.fortheculturehawaii.org/
Quote I’m Pondering:
“Out of difficulties grow miracles.” — Jean de la Bruyère
A book I’d gift someone:
The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou. I’m still reading the first act – it’s about a recently admitted group of slaves going though training at one of the best slave schools in the world. So far it’s kinda like slave Hogwarts but it’s so far so good. It’s been highly recommended at our Foundation to Power Exchange classes.
Cool Stuff under 50 bucks:
I have 6 jute ropes ready to go in the Nawa Store. I also have 3 raw hanks as well if you like processing your own ropes. Both are for local pickup only at Nawa.
Stay safe out there,